Patience is a key element of success." -Bill Gates
The best part of my job is getting to meet new people and learning how Castle can help. The buying and selling process does not need to be daunting or scary! When working with you we want to make this huge milestone is smooth, exciting, and memorable. A few ways we ensure we deliver is having clear communication and expectations, knowing how you want to be communicated with, understanding your timeline and identifying what you're looking for and need in a property.
I say "we" because if you work with me, you're really working with our whole team. I would have to say this is my favorite part of working for Castle; being a part of a team of individuals who have each other's backs, want to see each other succeed and strive to make our community better.
A few nuggets about myself:
- I am from the Coon Valley area but went to school in West Salem. Was always the first one on the bus and the last one-off.
- I lived in Milwaukee for 8 years where I earned my bachelor's degree in social work and met my husband.
- In 2019 we sold our first home in La Crosse and purchased our *forever* home on a few acres near Mindoro.
- We have 2 sons, Mason & Kalvin
- We currently have 1 dog(Jenny) and 2 cats(Zoey & Mario).
- Favorite TV shows- The Office, Parks & Rec, That 70's Show, The New Girl, and Schitt’s Creek. Anything funny and witty
- When not working I enjoy playing with our sons, listening to podcasts, hiking, disc golf, games & puzzles, spending time with friends & family, and trying new local places to eat/drink. I also really enjoy driving around our area and taking in all of the scenery.
- My favorite places to eat/drink: breakfast- Rosie's or Java Vino, lunch- La Crosse Distilling Co., dinner- The Waterfront or Lovechild. And if we're feeling extra fancy Le Chateau!
Molly is a member of the:
National Association of Realtors®, Wisconsin Realtors® Association, La Crosse Area Realtors® Association, and the Castle Realty Expert Advisor Team where we are using a proven strategy to net our clients more money and make the transaction more efficient.