"Patience is a key element of success." -Bill Gates
The best part of my job is getting to meet new people and learning about their situation to figure out how Castle can help. The buying and selling process does not need to be daunting or scary! We want to work with you not only to identify what you're looking for but also how you want to be communicated with, what timeline works best for you and how we can make this huge milestone smooth, exciting, and memorable.
I say "we" because if you work with me, you're really working with our whole team! I would have to say this is my favorite part of working for Castle ; being a part of a team of individuals who have each other's backs, want to see each other succeed, and strive to make our community better.
A few little nuggets about myself:
- I am from the Coon Valley area but went to school in West Salem; was always the first one on the bus and the last one-off.
- I lived in Milwaukee for 8 years where I earned my Bachelors Degree in Social work and met my husband.
- In 2019 we sold our first home in La Crosse and purchased our *forever* home on a few acres near Mindoro.
-In 2021 we welcomed our son Mason into the world. Becoming a mother has been the best thing that has happened to me :)
- I love all of the fur babies.
- I have a few favorite TV shows- The Office, Parks & Rec, The New Girl, and Schitt’s Creek. Anything funny and witty!!
- When I’m not working I enjoy playing with our son, listening to old records and podcasts, hiking, kayaking, time with friends and family, and trying new local places to eat/drink.
Since joining Castle in the spring of 2016 I have learned so much about myself, expanded my knowledge in Real Estate and made many lasting connections with clients. I cannot wait to see what the future holds and to get to know you!
Molly is a member of the:
National Association of Realtors®, Wisconsin Realtors® Association, La Crosse Area Realtors® Association, and the Castle Realty Expert Advisor Team where we are using a proven strategy to net our clients more money and make the transaction more efficient.